Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

Brilliant

Hilariously funny dude, makes sense as well with the whole hair connecting to the horse and the bird...... Brilliant :3

Truth Hurts Truth Hurts

Nice

I liked it, the animation flowed really neatly and there was a nice little message in there, great job, id like to see them do something better. Keep up the good work mate :)

Collin & The Wishing Tree Collin & The Wishing Tree

Great twist

Story was really funny and the animation was nice, cant believe you did it all with a mouse, thats commitment well done dude. Cant wait to see more from you both :)

ChristMASS Inc. ChristMASS Inc.

Brilliant!!!

Really funny audio, and the animation was perfect great job :3

A Letter from God A Letter from God

Great

I love Scroobius Pip his lyrics are mad, i listen to alot of his songs. I was thinking of doing a version myself but yours is awesome, really good foundations there although the only thing im not sure of is the lyrics written instead of typed but hey, It was great :)

Lankie responds:

Woop! Yeah my handwriting is terrible...:D

Flight of the Dragonfly Flight of the Dragonfly

Nice

THe music suited it really well and the animation captured the mood great work, i haven't seen something that emotive before nice job :)

Newgrounds 8-bits Newgrounds 8-bits

Nice job

Normally a bit careful with 8 bit flash movies but it was great and still had your old style somewhere in there, the movements of the character was really nice, music fitted well nice job :)

Bad Cop, No Donut Bad Cop, No Donut

Awesome

Was great. i have seen cuboy before and think thats cool, although similar, this was much faster and more funny :) Great job

a letter to Santa Claus a letter to Santa Claus

Nice

Very clever, neat animation too, made me laugh total twist to what you would expect him to get after sending the letter.

Microcosm Microcosm

That was awesome

Nice original idea, it was so funny and very clever, a shame it had to end. Great job :)